Are you looking for the best place in Denver to sell your unwanted, broken or scrap Gold & Silver Jewelry?
Would you like to sell your gold bullion in an environment that is safe, discrete and professional?
Welcome to Gold & Silver Buyers in Denver, Colorado where we are the refinery!
With over 250 locations nationwide, Gold & Silver Buyers eliminates the middleman so you are selling your gold, silver, diamonds, and other precious metals direct to the refinery.
Call the Precious Metals Buying Experts Joaquin & Eric at Gold & Silver Buyers Denver: 303-429-9133 ! email: Joaquin.Roibal@GSbuyers.com
Gold & Silver Buyers is the largest Gold Buyer in the State of Colorado!
Welcome to the official website of Gold & Silver Buyers in Denver, Colorado! We are the largest gold buyer in the state of Colorado, with over 25 locations throughout Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Fort Collins. We have over 250 locations nationwide in 7 states, so when you sell your gold, silver, and diamonds, you are benefiting from our size and selling direct to the world market through the New York Commodities Exchange (NYCOMEX).
We pay the most for cash for gold, silver, and precious metals:
There is no reason any of our “competitors”—including pawn shops, gold buyers, cash4gold, or other “we buy gold” places—should be able to beat our prices. Bring any written and recent quote for Gold & Silver items and we will meet—and often beat!—their prices! Since we are the refinery, we GUARANTEE the highest prices for your unwanted Gold & Silver Jewelry.
"If You Sell Your Gold & Silver to Anyone Else, You’ve Just Lost Money!"
Gold Buyer, Gold & Silver Buyers Denver
Investing in Gold Coins is a great way to maintain wealth, hedge against inflation, and diversify your portfolio. There are many different types of Gold Coins minted throughout the world.
About Gold Coins
Once gold is mined out of the ground, the gold must be refined from gold concentrate. Gold Concentrate is a mixture of acids, Gold, Platinum, and other metals that were present in the Host Rock. The process of Smelting and Refining is to concentrate the gold and eliminate any impurities such as silver, copper, and other metals. Once the gold is refined to 22k or 24k gold, a mint (such as the United States Mint in Denver, Colorado) will turn this gold into Coins, such as the American Gold Eagle.
Gold Karat Values
Gold purity is rated by different ‘Karat’ values. 24k (24 karat) gold is 99.99% pure gold. Karat values of Gold varies between 24k and 8k. The percentage by weight of each Karat value is:
Karat - Percentage
Gold Coins & Gold Bullion
Gold Coins are one type of Gold Bullion. Gold Bullion means that the gold has been refined to either 24k or 22k. Anything less than 22k (91.66% Gold by weight) is considered ‘scrap’ gold, meaning that there is no investment value and the gold must be refined. Some examples of Gold Coins:
American Gold Eagle
American Gold Eagles are a very popular form of coin for investors. From Wikipedia:
Offered in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz denominations, these coins are guaranteed by the U.S. government to contain the stated amount of actual gold weight in troy ounces. By law, the gold must come from sources in America, alloyed with silver and copper to produce a more wear-resistant coin.
South African Krugerrand
One of the most collected Gold Coins is the South African Krugerrand. from Wikipedia:
During the great bull market in gold of the 1970s, the gold Krugerrand quickly became the No.1 choice for investors worldwide wanting to buy gold. Between 1974 and 1985, it’s estimated that 22 million gold Krugerrand coins were imported into the United States alone.
It’s important to note that both Krugerrands and American Gold Eagles are 22kt, or 91.67% Gold by Weight. Both contain one troy ounce (31.1 grams of gold), so each coin weighs slightly more than a troy ounce.
Canadian Maple Leaf
The Canadian Maple Leaf is a good choice for investors looking for a pure 24k (99.99% pure) gold coin. From Wikipedia:
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is the official bullion gold coin of Canada, and is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. It is one of the purest gold regular-issue coins produced with a gold content of .9999 millesimal fineness (24 carats), with some special issues .99999 fine. That is, it contains virtually no base metals at all—only gold, from mines in Canada.
Chinese Gold Panda
The Chinese Gold Panda is another alternative for Gold Coin Investors. From Wikipedia:
The Chinese Gold Panda is a series of gold bullion coins issued by the People’s Republic of China. The official mint of the People’s Republic of China introduced the Panda gold bullion coins in 1982. The panda design changes every year (with a single exception) and the gold Panda coins come in different sizes and denominations, ranging from 1/20 troy oz. to 1 troy oz. (and larger ones as well).
Email Precious Metals buying specialist Joaquin Roibal at Joaquin.Roibal@GSbuyers.com or call 303-429-9133 today!
Why You Should Trade Gold and Silver
Many fervent investors are familiar with the concept of selling gold and silver for a substantial profit. However, there are feasible alternatives that can yield a sizable return on your initial investment. Have you ever considered trading your gold and silver?
Some gold traders collaborate directly with global banking institutions, enabling you to receive the most competitive offer possible. Certain gold and silver trading platforms restrain the leverage you can use during the trading process. Others, however, offer you significant leverage, amplifying your return.
Some precious metals trading resources enable the gold and silver holder to trade gargantuan portions. Some platforms impose few limits to the size of the gold and silver you can trade.
In the market, there is a relative degree of liquidity, and this impacts many facets of the trading process. When trading gold and silver, it is possible to experience a particular degree of slippage, This term simply denotes the price the trader anticipates, and the price they are actually awarded. This phenomenon occurs when the market liquidity is limited.
In order to optimize results during the trading process, it is highly recommended that you utilize a platform that allows you regulate the degree of slippage you will incur on a trade investment.
Whether you decide to purchase, sell or trade gold and silver is entirely your choice. No one will argue against the sobering fact that in a world of fluctuating currencies, gold and silver reign supreme in investments, and they are a secure source of prosperity. Before you make a move, have your precious metal assets analyzed and assessed by a qualified professional.
Want to learn more about your precious commodities? Contact Precious Metals Specialist Joaquin Roibal at Joaquin.Roibal@GSBuyers.com or 303-904-2992 today!
This rare, precious metal has been extolled by myriad cultures, globally imbued with intrinsic value, and it has shrouded royalty, and people from all walks of life. Serving as an subtle means to transport wealth, gold has maintained its status as one of the most enviable commodities in world history. In spite of its prevalence in every culture, however, there is so much that the general public does not know about it.
1. Gold has been detected on every continent.
2. The gold that is currently circulating the market has been in existence since the dawn of civilization. The remaining gold is stored in the earth, and comprises 80% of the world’s gold supply.
3. Most gold that is currently circulating the market was uprooted from the Earth, started in 19010.
4. According to reputable French scientists, gold serves as an effective means for mitigating symptoms for rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Gold is a malleable material that can be transformed into thread.
6. Gold prices reached their historical peak of $1000 in the year of 2008.
7. Gold is melted at over 1000 degrees.
8. Gold is not a caustic substance; In fact, it is incorporated into many exotic cuisines.
9. Gold is not susceptible to rusting in any capacity.
10. Pure gold does not exact irritation on the skin.
11. In the world of Ancient Greece, speculators deemed gold a fusion of sunlight and water.
12. When the bubonic plague launched a deadly assail on the world, people resorted to drinking molten gold.
Intrigued by this historically significant precious metal? Gold is just as valuable to investors now as it was in ancient times! Contact Precious Metals Specialist Joaquin Roibal at Joaquin.Roibal@GSBuyers.com or 303-904-2992 today!”
The Amount You Invest Depends on How Much You Have
Take heed of these measures when investing in gold and silver. The approach you take is highly contingent on your investment portfolio. The relative state of the market should also be taken in to strict consideration.
Your Budget Determines Your Next Step
· A budget of $5,000 or less may compel you to allocate half of your funds to silver. Budgets ranging from $10,000 to $75,000 will give you access to a broader range of valuables.
Questions You May Have Before Investing
Wondering what silver rounds are? They are 99.9% silver coin that equate to once ounce. Private refineries manufacture these products as well.
Should you buy gold coins in the form of Mexican 50 Pesos, Austrian 100 Coronaes, or even Krugerrands? These very names may strike you as unfamiliar, but they possess distinct advantages in comparison t American gold coins. For example, they offer you a higher value for the money you investment. This differs markedly from the American Eagle coin, which offers a lower value for your money. These are in high demand among dealers, who readily purchase them.
Will the Federal Government confiscate my gold? This type of incidence is highly unlikely, and a deeply rooted fear of such a scenario merely reflects paranoia. With regard to the monetary reserves in the United States, gold plays a very minimal role. Hence, the government would not benefit from confiscation of gold assets.
Which silver coin in the cheapest? The 90% silver coin is incredibly inexpensive, and it is recognized by many. Hence, you should consider this option if you want to invest inexpensively.
There is no single way to invest in gold and silver. Precious metals have adverse array of investment options. If you ever consider selling your gold or silver, contact Gold and Silver Buyers directly for the best deal!
There are a few universal standards that apply to the world of gold and silver buying. Merely knowing when to buy is not sufficient. Far more background information is required to properly capitalize on precious metals.
Respect these 10 rules, and you will increase the likelihood of making the right decision:
· Adequately research the person who is dealing the gold and silver. Prevent yourself from being swindled by seeking background information on your dealer.
· If there is a form of gold or silver you are unfamiliar with, such as an exotic coin, steer clear! Never invest your money in something, unless you thoroughly understand its value and properties.
· If you are a first time gold dealer, purchase these commodities incrementally. First, begin with small portions of gold. Then gradually, expand your repertoire to larger pieces of gold.
· If your primary focus is business, then you should strongly consider purchasing bullion.
· In the context of gold and silver buying, you should strongly consider taking delivery in all situations. This is absolutely essential.
· Not all gold is tantamount in value! Never trade a certain type of gold for another form of gold because they may not be of commensurate value.
· Never allow yourself to be coaxed into illegal activity. Buy gold and silver the ethical way.
· If you endeavor to invest in both silver and gold, strategically invest in silver first. Its market price is usually cheaper.
· I strongly advise against the purchase of premium. In some situations, you may not be able to avert this possibility. But, when possible, refrain from buying premiums.
You don’t need any sophisticated tricks up your sleeve to buy gold and silver, nor do you need substantial knowledge. But, the aforementioned, basic principles are critical in the world of precious metals, and you should have a clear understanding of these fundamental before you buy.
What does it take to negotiate?
Negotiations require systematic planning in many different areas. You must be thoroughly familiar with the persuasive tactics you will use, and have prepared responses for possible objections during this process. This will aid you tremendously when selling your gold or silver, especially if you want a sizable return on your investment.
Powerful Negotiating Skills
· What is the minimal amount of cash you will accept for your gold or silver? This is referred to as your break-even point, and it is absolutely vital that you establish these boundaries before attempting to sell your precious metals.
· When you are negotiating, understand that you are uniquely endowed with a position of power, because you wield a valuable commodity that you are trying to sell. Know what your gold/silver is worth.
· Sometimes, the pace of a negotiation can feel rushed. However, you should never allow yourself to feel the obligation to proceed quickly. Once again, you hold the position of power, and you should take the amount of time needed to decide.
· If you cannot reach an agreement during your negotiation, always reserve the option to walk away-never feel pressured to sell.
· If a bargainer undercuts the value of your commodity by offering a low price, never seem eager to accept this offer. This will imply that your negotiating skills are incompetent.
· Both individuals in the negotiation should feel as if they are excelling and prevailing in some sense. No one should feel as though they are on the losing end of things.
· Maintain an objective perspective of your negotiations. Never allow your subjective views to impede your negotiation in any way.
· Always speak in an authoritative tone, as this will signal experience in a negotiation.